- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Sally Field
The James Bond adventure "Skyfall" and the fantasy series "Game of Thrones" have picked up prizes for best stunt work from the Screen Actors Guild.
Do Meryl Streep, Anne Hathaway and Helen Mirren really need a category just for women _ a singular kind of affirmative action _ to snare one of Hollywood's favorite accessories, an Oscar, Emmy or Screen Actors Guild trophy?
The Civil War saga "Lincoln" leads the Academy Awards with 12 nominations, including best picture, director for Steven Spielberg and acting honors for Daniel Day-Lewis, Sally Field and Tommy Lee Jones.
Steven Spielberg had a great day at the Academy Awards nominations, where his Civil War saga "Lincoln" led with 12 nominations.
Steven Spielberg has matched his personal best at the Academy Awards: 12 nominations for his Civil War saga "Lincoln," including best picture, director and acting honors for Daniel Day-Lewis, Sally Field and Tommy Lee Jones.
The Award Season Express made its first stop of the new year in the middle of the desert a couple hours east of Hollywood at the annual Palm Springs International Film Festival gala.
Steven Spielberg's Civil War epic "Lincoln" led the Golden Globes on Thursday with seven nominations, among them best drama, best director for Spielberg and acting honors for Daniel Day-Lewis, Sally Field and Tommy Lee Jones.
Steven Spielberg is bringing new glory to Abraham Lincoln.
It's not just a single life that gets toted up when Shirley MacLaine receives a career award. It's all her lives _ past, present and future.
With birthday greetings in mind, we look at actress Sally Field's most notable performances.
Sally Field has signed on to play the wife of Abraham Lincoln in Steven Spielberg's film biography of the 16th president.
Sally Field's high school still likes _ really likes _ the actress.
"I want to say how lucky you are that this beautiful theater exists for you," Field told students on stage during a ceremony before the unveiling of the theater's new sign. "Use it. Explore not only the world of language, the spoken word and that of storytelling _ because that's what we do up here on this stage, we tell stories _ but use it to explore you."
"She's a woman who loves her son unconditionally," Miss Field said about her role. "A lot of her dialogue sounds like slogans, and that's just what she intends."