- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Scotland
Woods will have Angel Cabrera and Henrik Stenson in his group when he opens his major championship season Thursday in the British Open. Woods had back surgery before the Masters and missed the opening two majors.
A 90th minute strike from substitute Uche Nwofor saw Nigeria come from behind for the second time to draw 2-2 with Scotland in a friendly international match in London on Wednesday.
Uche Nwofor scored in the 90th minute, giving Nigeria a 2-2 tie against Scotland in a World Cup warmup Wednesday night.
The Scottish Football Federation said Tuesday it was in contact with "relevant authorities" following allegations of attempted match-fixing of a friendly between Scotland and Nigeria.
The capital of Scotland will have no team in the country's top division next season after Hibernian joined Edinburgh rival Hearts in dropping out of the Scottish Premiership on Sunday.
St. Johnstone beat Dundee United 2-0 Saturday to win the Scottish Cup for the first time in the club's 130-year history.
What do you think of the September vote in Great Britain to decide whether Scotland shall be free of London's rule? Scotland has been part of the United Kingdom since 1707.
The American Lake Veterans Golf Course hosted a tournament Saturday to raise funds to send four wounded golfers to play on some of Scotland's most historic courses.
A class full of fourth-graders at LaFrance Elementary School let out a collective "Wow" when David Gray told them that if they asked for "chips" in Scotland, they would receive an order of french fries instead of potato chips.
The head of the Royal Navy says that Scottish independence would weaken Britain's sea forces.
Work to replace a bridge on Highway 2 in Bon Homme County is scheduled to begin next Monday, April 21.
Work to replace a bridge on County Highway 2 in Bon Homme County is slated to begin in late April.
Rangers endured a second cup defeat in six days by losing 3-1 to Dundee United in the semifinals of the Scottish Cup on Saturday.
Hearts was relegated from the Scottish Premiership after 32 years in the topflight, despite recording their biggest win of the season on Saturday.
Royal & Ancient Golf Club asks members to vote in favor of admitting women members .