- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Sofía Vergara
It's a happy fact of life for male viewers that "Mad Men" star Christina Hendricks and "Modern Family" star Sofia Vergara are, well, curvy.
Sofia Vergara and Heidi Klum ramped up the sizzle Sunday night on the Emmy Awards red carpet that already had TV's biggest stars talking about just how hot they were because of the sweltering temperatures in Los Angeles.
Five stars of "Modern Family" have banded together and are suing to void their contracts to work on the hit comedy, arguing that the contracts are illegal under California law.
A glamorous group of A-list stars including Angelina Jolie, George Clooney and Sofia Vergara picked their way across the Golden Globes' red carpet on Sunday night. Even the pooch from "The Artist" was spotted doing tricks.
The Associated Press said Wednesday that it has entered into a partnership with WhoSay Inc., a company that helps celebrities manage interactions with fans through social networks and traditional media outlets.
Shakira, the Latin Recording Academy's Person of the Year, released her quaking hips for a feisty performance of her reggeaton hit "Loca" during the Latin Grammy Awards on Thursday night.
Let's see, leading Hispanic actors on mainstream TV: There's Sofia Vergara's wacky, chess-playing trophy wife on "Modern Family"; the conniving Eva Longoria of "Desperate Housewives"; and supporting actors such as Adam Rodriguez who plays a fingerprint and underwater recovery expert on "CSI Miami."
The Emmy Awards began on a controversial note when it was revealed that a taped comedy routine by Alec Baldwin for the show was cut from the telecast because it contained a joke about the News Corp. phone hacking scandal.
Some of TV's top stars aren't just nominated for Emmy Awards; they're going to help present them.
Peruvians are miffed over a "Modern Family" episode in which a character suggests that the Andean nation is full of backward, violent people.