- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Steven Spielberg
Tickets for a special concert in Detroit featuring director Steven Spielberg and composer John Williams sold out in record time.
I recently read that "Schindler's List" director Steven Spielberg plans to honor President Obama for the president's work in human rights. This will take place at a planned May 7 event to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Mr. Spielberg's Shoah Foundation.
New Mexico environmental regulators are blocking two companies from digging up an Alamogordo landfill in search of a rumored cache of what some consider the worst Atari video game of all time.
Steven Spielberg isn't planning on making any more Holocaust movies. The Oscar-winning director is leaving that to the Shoah Foundation.
The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library Foundation is set to honor Oscar-winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg.
While backpacking his way through Europe, Brixton Doyle had a revelation.
Director Steven Spielberg and composer John Williams will join the Detroit Symphony Orchestra for a special benefit concert on June 14.
The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library Foundation is planning to honor Oscar-winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg.
An exhibition about the award-winning movie "Lincoln" will open Friday at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum.
Steven Spielberg is no longer planning to direct "American Sniper."
Speaking at the University of Southern California Wednesday, Steven Spielberg predicted the "implosion" of the film industry, leading to a major paradigm shift.
If you want to know how today's blockbusters came to be the way they are, few films will give you a better idea than "Jurassic Park."
Movie director Steven Spielberg says he chooses his work based on emotion, not business.
France's Cannes Film Festival says it has finally snagged Steven Spielberg to serve as president of the award jury.
Just as Oscar host Seth MacFarlane set his sights on a variety of targets with a mixture of hits and misses, the motion picture academy spread the gold around to a varied slate of films. "Argo" won best picture as expected, along with two other prizes. But "Life of Pi" won the most awards with four, including a surprise win for director Ang Lee.
"President Obama's commitment to democracy and human rights has long been felt," Mr. Spielberg said recently in advance of his planned May honoring of the president.
"It's the idea that when you see someone who's a celebrity, your brain is trying to match up the reality with the images of the person," he said. "When you see Devils Tower it's just so odd."