- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
Topic - The Dan Band
Actor Gary Sinise has years of experience helping the nation's veterans and first responders. Today, The Gary Sinise Foundation has taken that advocacy to a new level. Whether it's through his concerts with the Lt. Dan Band or by building "smart homes" for wounded war fighters, his work demonstrates that the nation's responsibility to its troops extends well beyond Memorial Day.
Ever since playing Lt. Dan - the character in the movie "Forrest Gump" who lost his legs fighting in Vietnam - actor Gary Sinise has devoted time and treasure to helping the nation's military personnel and first responders.
Ever since playing Lt. Dan _ the character in the movie "Forrest Gump" who lost his legs fighting in Vietnam _ actor Gary Sinise has devoted time and treasure to helping the nation's military personnel and first responders.