- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - The Dan Band
Actor Gary Sinise has years of experience helping the nation's veterans and first responders. Today, The Gary Sinise Foundation has taken that advocacy to a new level. Whether it's through his concerts with the Lt. Dan Band or by building "smart homes" for wounded war fighters, his work demonstrates that the nation's responsibility to its troops extends well beyond Memorial Day.
Ever since playing Lt. Dan - the character in the movie "Forrest Gump" who lost his legs fighting in Vietnam - actor Gary Sinise has devoted time and treasure to helping the nation's military personnel and first responders.
Ever since playing Lt. Dan _ the character in the movie "Forrest Gump" who lost his legs fighting in Vietnam _ actor Gary Sinise has devoted time and treasure to helping the nation's military personnel and first responders.