- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - The Dan Band
Actor Gary Sinise has years of experience helping the nation's veterans and first responders. Today, The Gary Sinise Foundation has taken that advocacy to a new level. Whether it's through his concerts with the Lt. Dan Band or by building "smart homes" for wounded war fighters, his work demonstrates that the nation's responsibility to its troops extends well beyond Memorial Day.
Ever since playing Lt. Dan - the character in the movie "Forrest Gump" who lost his legs fighting in Vietnam - actor Gary Sinise has devoted time and treasure to helping the nation's military personnel and first responders.
Ever since playing Lt. Dan _ the character in the movie "Forrest Gump" who lost his legs fighting in Vietnam _ actor Gary Sinise has devoted time and treasure to helping the nation's military personnel and first responders.