- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - The Office
B.J. Novak says his plan of action following nine seasons of writing, producing and acting on NBC's popular workplace comedy "The Office" was a bit random.
A northeastern Pennsylvania TV station is refusing to run a commercial for the real-life Dunder Mifflin paper brand.
Roseanne Barr is dropping into NBC's "The Office."
"The Office" will be closing next year.
Talk about office politics. NBC is searching for a new show-runner to replace Paul Lieberstein on its top-rated comedy "The Office."
Ricky Gervais, creator of the worldwide comedy hit "The Office" says his star-studded new TV show will focus on the misadventures of a dwarf actor.
"Mad Men," the sharply observed drama of a changing 1960s America, captured 19 Emmy nominations Thursday to lead the series pack, with the melodramatic miniseries "Mildred Pierce" starring Kate Winslet grabbing a top 21 bids.
"Mad Men," the sharply observed drama of a changing 1960s America, captured 19 Emmy nominations Thursday to lead the series pack, with the melodramatic miniseries "Mildred Pierce," starring Kate Winslet, grabbing a top 21 bids.
NBC has signed James Spader as a full-time cast member of "The Office."
Instability, even unrest. Major changes at the top. Uncertainty for the future.
NBC soon will be tasked with doing the impossible: replacing one of TV's funniest lead characters on one of TV's funniest comedies.
Will Ferrell is coming to "The Office."
NBC may wish Steve Carell was just joking, but a network executive said "The Office" star has consistently told NBC he's leaving after this coming season.
LOS ANGELES — "The Sopranos," the mob series that went to its grave with a shockingly inconclusive finale, found a happy ending Thursday with 15 Emmy nominations including best drama.