- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - The Washington Free Beacon
The Washington Free Beacon is an American web site that publishes associated content from a U.S. conservative perspective. - Source: Wikipedia
Oliver North said on a Wednesday national broadcast that if anyone was happy that President Obama won a second term, it's former President Jimmy Carter — and maybe Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Secretary of State John Kerry has stumbled on the diplomatic front once again, angering Israeli victims with a recent public claim that Palestinians in the West Bank didn’t kill anybody in Israel in the last year.
A Jewish university that proposes awarding former President Jimmy Carter with a peace award has sparked the outrage of pro-Israel activists, who say he's done little, if anything, to advance their cause.