- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
Topic - The Washington Free Beacon
The Washington Free Beacon is an American web site that publishes associated content from a U.S. conservative perspective. - Source: Wikipedia
Oliver North said on a Wednesday national broadcast that if anyone was happy that President Obama won a second term, it's former President Jimmy Carter — and maybe Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Secretary of State John Kerry has stumbled on the diplomatic front once again, angering Israeli victims with a recent public claim that Palestinians in the West Bank didn’t kill anybody in Israel in the last year.
A Jewish university that proposes awarding former President Jimmy Carter with a peace award has sparked the outrage of pro-Israel activists, who say he's done little, if anything, to advance their cause.