- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - The Washington Free Beacon
The Washington Free Beacon is an American web site that publishes associated content from a U.S. conservative perspective. - Source: Wikipedia
Oliver North said on a Wednesday national broadcast that if anyone was happy that President Obama won a second term, it's former President Jimmy Carter — and maybe Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Secretary of State John Kerry has stumbled on the diplomatic front once again, angering Israeli victims with a recent public claim that Palestinians in the West Bank didn’t kill anybody in Israel in the last year.
A Jewish university that proposes awarding former President Jimmy Carter with a peace award has sparked the outrage of pro-Israel activists, who say he's done little, if anything, to advance their cause.