- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Tyler Perry
"This is historic!" a photographer yelled as he surveyed the image before him - Sidney Poitier in the center, Spike Lee to his right, Tyler Perry to his left and more than two dozen other black men in Hollywood, from Blair Underwood to Omar Epps, huddled tight around the legend, posing with a purpose.
PASADENA, Calif. (AP) — Producer Tyler Perry will soon have a fourth series on Oprah Winfrey's OWN network.
Oprah Winfrey doesn't have a daily talk show anymore. But two years after abdicating her throne, the former talk-show queen is clear who she thinks now wear the crowns: Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan.
Oprah Winfrey's cable channel says it will be the new home of the sitcom "For Better or Worse."
Filmmaker Tyler Perry is offering a $100,000 reward for information in the decade-old case of two men who went missing after separate encounters with a sheriff's deputy in southwestern Florida.
"Flight," "Django Unchained," "Beasts of the Southern Wild," "Red Tails" and "Tyler Perry's Good Deeds" are up for the outstanding motion picture trophy at the NAACP Image Awards.
Filmmaker-actor Edward Burns is drawing inspiration from familiar ground and new sources, including Tyler Perry.
James Patterson titled his 12th Alex Cross crime novel simply "Cross." The filmmakers who adapted it expanded the title to "Alex Cross."
Filmmaker Tyler Perry is donating a new vehicle to a Georgia woman with cerebral palsy after her specially-equipped van was stolen outside Atlanta.
Filmmaker Tyler Perry is donating a new van to a Georgia woman with cerebral palsy after her specially equipped one was stolen outside Atlanta.
Oprah Winfrey's OWN network is venturing into scripted programming for the first time through a deal with Tyler Perry.
It's both a bear and bull market for Hollywood.
The cause of a fire that ripped through a simulated streetscape at the studios of Atlanta filmmaker Tyler Perry may never be known, Atlanta fire officials said Wednesday.
Atlanta fire officials say they have put out a 4-alarm blaze at filmmaker Tyler Perry's studio that damaged a building at the complex.
The structure of a large building at filmmaker Tyler Perry's studio is fine after part of it caught fire, sending flames into the night sky, authorities said.
"If they close the door then break a hole in the freaking window," said Perry to applause. "Find another way ... there is more than one path."
"Spike is right about nobody's in the room," Perry said. "But I never believed in being in the room. I believed in owning the room."