- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - United Airlines
United Airlines has opened its new widebody aircraft maintenance hangar at Newark Liberty International Airport.
United Airlines is getting tough on passengers with oversized carry-on bags, even sending some of them back to the ticket counter to check their luggage for a fee.
An Indian man has been charged by federal prosecutors for allegedly groping a sleeping woman aboard a United Airlines flight from Houston to Newark.
Federal prosecutors in New Jersey say a Louisiana man is accused of sexually touching a sleeping woman aboard a cross-country flight.
A new U.S. Navy ship named to honor 40 passengers and crew killed when their hijacked United Airlines flight crashed as they fought with terrorists during the Sept. 11 attacks was put into service in Philadelphia Saturday.
Archer Daniels Midland Co. has announced it will occupy space in the building that once housed United Airlines when the agribusiness giant moves its headquarters to Chicago.
United Airlines is replacing round-trip service between Erie International Airport and Cleveland with flights to and from Chicago's O'Hare International Airport.
American Airlines has ended its policy of extending special fares to passengers who must book a last-minute flight because of a relative's death.
The National Transportation Safety Board has decided to conduct a full investigation of a United Airlines flight from Denver to Billings that hit turbulence over Wyoming, injuring five people.
The Pennsylvania Court Reporters Association has agreed to help transcribe interviews of family, friends, first responders and investigators as part of an oral history project at the Flight 93 National Memorial.
Three flight attendants and two passengers were transported to the hospital after severe turbulence rocked they plane they were riding.
Severe turbulence during a United Airlines flight from Denver to Billings, Mont., sent five people to hospitals in Montana on Monday, an airline official said.
A crew member remained hospitalized Tuesday after violent turbulence triggered "pandemonium" aboard a United Airlines flight into Billings and sent passengers and crew flying through the cabin, according to company representatives and passengers.
More than 700 U.S. flights were canceled and about 4,400 were running late on Tuesday as a winter storm swept across the Northeast.
Richard Kasunic, a longtime Democratic state senator from southwestern Pennsylvania, says he will not run for re-election to a sixth term this year.