- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - United Airlines
All three U.S. airlines serving Israel will resume flights there Thursday, following a two-day hiatus caused by combat in the Gaza Strip.
United Airlines is paying $6.15 million to settle a lawsuit by pilots who claimed that the airline underpaid for contributions to their pension accounts while they were on military leave.
United Airlines will begin offering a daily non-stop flight from Lafayette to Denver beginning Aug. 19.
Federal officials are investigating an incident in which two United Airlines planes may have flown too close to each other over Houston.
United Airlines will begin a daily roundtrip flight between the North Dakota oil patch hub of Williston and Houston on Aug.19.
A United Airlines flight has arrived safely back at Los Angeles International Airport after smoke was reported in the cockpit and cabin during a flight to Hawaii.
US Sen. Brian Schatz is asking officials at United Airlines not to outsource about 220 jobs in Hawaii.
Officials at the Cleveland airport are trying to determine the potential impact of United Airlines' decision to vacate one of its concourses.
United Airlines is cutting more nonstop flights from Cleveland's main airport after deciding to drop its money-losing hub there.
The first United Airlines flight landed at Atlantic City International Airport from Chicago on Tuesday, signaling what transportation officials hope will be a new era of prosperity for the struggling facility and the gambling resort it serves.
United Airlines is considering outsourcing some Hawaii ground operations, potentially leading to the layoff of more than 220 employees in Lihue, Kahului and Kona.
A Delta Air Lines passenger is accused of flying from Atlanta to Birmingham in one person's name, then obtaining boarding passes in someone else's name for two more flights on United Airlines.
A United Airlines flight from Chicago to New Orleans made an emergency landing at the Jackson-Evers International Airport Monday night after the plane developed a mechanical problem.
In a March 12 story about a lawsuit filed against American Airlines, The Associated Press in some early versions incorrectly reported the names of the Regional Transportation Authority and the Chicago Transit Authority.
A United Airlines flight likely encountered severe "clear-air turbulence" over Wyoming when it began to lurch violently en route from Denver to Billings, causing injuries to 11 of the 114 people on board, federal safety investigators said.