- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - University School
University School is an all-boys school located near the city of Cleveland, Ohio. The school has two campuses, the Lower School in Shaker Heights, which serves grades K through 8, and the Upper School in Hunting Valley, for grades 9 through 12. The school is commonly referred to as US, and its main focus is as a preparatory academy. University School is a founding member of the Cleveland Council of Independent Schools. - Source: Wikipedia
When medical students have finished their study and practice on cadavers, they often hold a respectful memorial service to honor these bodies donated to science.
Charities and nonprofit organizations are worried that new limits on tax deductions for high earners will hurt donations just as charitable giving is starting to rebound from the depths of the recession.
In a story July 5 about how Casey Anthony's lawyers blasted news coverage of Anthony's murder trial, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Michelle Zierler taught at New York University School of Law. She teaches at New York Law School.