- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Topic - University School
University School is an all-boys school located near the city of Cleveland, Ohio. The school has two campuses, the Lower School in Shaker Heights, which serves grades K through 8, and the Upper School in Hunting Valley, for grades 9 through 12. The school is commonly referred to as US, and its main focus is as a preparatory academy. University School is a founding member of the Cleveland Council of Independent Schools. - Source: Wikipedia
When medical students have finished their study and practice on cadavers, they often hold a respectful memorial service to honor these bodies donated to science.
Charities and nonprofit organizations are worried that new limits on tax deductions for high earners will hurt donations just as charitable giving is starting to rebound from the depths of the recession.
In a story July 5 about how Casey Anthony's lawyers blasted news coverage of Anthony's murder trial, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Michelle Zierler taught at New York University School of Law. She teaches at New York Law School.