- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - University School
University School is an all-boys school located near the city of Cleveland, Ohio. The school has two campuses, the Lower School in Shaker Heights, which serves grades K through 8, and the Upper School in Hunting Valley, for grades 9 through 12. The school is commonly referred to as US, and its main focus is as a preparatory academy. University School is a founding member of the Cleveland Council of Independent Schools. - Source: Wikipedia
When medical students have finished their study and practice on cadavers, they often hold a respectful memorial service to honor these bodies donated to science.
Charities and nonprofit organizations are worried that new limits on tax deductions for high earners will hurt donations just as charitable giving is starting to rebound from the depths of the recession.
In a story July 5 about how Casey Anthony's lawyers blasted news coverage of Anthony's murder trial, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Michelle Zierler taught at New York University School of Law. She teaches at New York Law School.