- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - U.S. Military Academy
An Army sergeant who had been accused of secretly photographing and videotaping at least a dozen women at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point has pleaded guilty in a court-martial, officials said Friday.
Former astronaut Buzz Aldrin is scheduled to speak at Wofford College about his historic moon walk and his vision for exploring Mars.
The Ohio Air National Guard's 180th Fighter Wing based in northwest Ohio is getting a new commander.
Nancy Cole's fascinating life has been filled with adventures and experiences.
The Army is closing a medical unit at South Carolina's Fort Jackson that is caring for 36 wounded soldiers. It is also adding to a similar group at Fort Bragg in North Carolina that is caring for nearly 300 wounded servicemen and women.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Students at the U.S. military academies often believe they have to put up with sexist and offensive behavior, according to a Pentagon report released Friday, reflecting a culture of disrespect that permeates the schools and their sports teams and fuels reports of sexual harassment and assaults.
WASHINGTON (AP) — A culture of bad behavior and disrespect among athletes at U.S. military academies is one part of the continuing problem of sexual assaults at the schools, according to a new Defense Department report that comes in the wake of scandals that rocked teams at all three academies last year.
The U.S. Army War College, which molds future field generals, has begun discussing whether it should remove the portraits of Confederate generals, including Robert E. Lee and Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson.
Two graduates of West Point are the first men to marry each other at the military academy.
Sottolano had been at West Point since 1992 and became head coach in 2000. He has a record of 391-286-5. The Black Knights have been Patriot League champions for the last two years.
Officials at West Point say baseball head coach Joe Sottolano has been fired for failing to meet the academy's standards of behavior.
Some of the U.S. weapons flowing to rebels in Syria are bound to fall into the hands of Islamic extremists, say analysts and a retired Army general just back from touring the country.
In a show of familial patriotism — and on the same week as America celebrates almost 240 years of freedom, this Independence Day — a trio of brothers started their cadet training at West Point.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel told cadets at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point on Saturday that they must stamp out the scourge of sexual assault in the military.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel is scheduled to speak to about 1,000 graduates at West Point.