- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - U.S. Postal Service
Financial troubles at the U.S. Postal Service are making it difficult for the mail delivery agency to replace its aging fleet of vehicles, an internal investigation has found.
The U.S. Postal Service has an idea to consider about how to make money: Stop being only a mail delivery service.
Miracle of miracles. The U.S. Postal Service finally understands that the only possible route toward survival is to dramatically reform itself.
The nation's mail delivery service has been underestimating the miles-per-gallon of the private contractors it pays, the agency's Inspector General said, and is paying $48.3 million too much annually.
The U.S. Postal Service's release of the Harvey Milk stamp has sparked such anticipation and excitement — especially among the gay crowd — that customers in one Castro neighborhood of San Francisco actually lined the streets in the early morning hours, waiting for the local post office to open so they could buy "forever" stamps.
The U.S. Postal Service says Indianapolis and Fort Wayne rank among the worst cities in the country when it comes to dogs biting mail carriers.
The U.S. Postal Service says Utah letter carriers really are the target of wayward dogs.
A father and son face charges that they stole aluminum carts from the U.S. Postal Service, cut them up for scrap and sold the metal.
Phoenix has made its way onto the U.S. Postal Service's national list of top dog-attack cities.
Prosecutors say a federal grand jury has indicted two Maryland men on charges of stealing $2.2 million worth of aluminum carts from the U.S. Postal Service.
Door-to-door deliveries for packages could become a thing of the past as the U.S. Postal Service looks for ways to cut costs — even as officials concede they don't know if the cost etimates they are using are reliable.
Members of New Mexico's congressional delegation say the U.S. Postal Service has decided to shelve a plan to move the post office out of downtown Santa Fe.
Amazon is expanding its Sunday package delivery service to 15 more cities across the country, including Philadelphia, New Orleans and Dallas.
The U.S. Postal Service is in precarious shape.
The U.S. Postal Service has embraced technology to improve service for western North Dakota's growing population.