- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - U.S. Postal Service
During the five years since rural mail carriers stopped delivering mail to her home, Geraldine Kohman said she's written a stack of protest letters.
Johan Bruyneel claimed he, Armstrong and two medical officials who were also penalized have been made scapegoats for an era when doping was "a fact of life" in cycling.
Lance Armstrong's longtime coach, Johan Bruyneel, was banned for 10 years on Tuesday for helping to organize massive doping on teams led by the disgraced cyclist.
The U.S. Postal Service will feature a close-up, black-and-white photograph of Harvey Milk on its commemorative stamp of the California politician and gay rights icon.
Consumer advocates say scammers are using bogus U.S. Postal Service emails to steal personal information.
The postcard's message is brief, written along its edge in fading pencil: "Arrived in Portland at 8 o'clock. Having a fine time. Be home sometime Sat. - Blanche."
A Las Cruces man has pleaded guilty to possessing forged and counterfeited postage stamps with intent to use them.
The U.S. Postal Service will dial back the price of sending packages next week in Alaska communities off the state road system.
The U.S. Postal Service says it will open a new location in Williston in late spring.
U.S. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp says 32 post offices in North Dakota will extend their hours of operation.
An Oklahoma man has been arrested for allegedly mailing a suspicious package that contained explosives to a sheriff in Arizona last year, authorities said Tuesday.
The U.S. Postal Service - victim of hemorrhaging revenue and threats of trimmed delivery days - is holding its own in at least one place. On college campuses, packages and envelopes still get pre-Internet-style respect.
The U.S. Postal Service will grant pay increases and bonuses to recruit and retain mail carriers in western North Dakota's oil patch, where the region's soaring population has led to overwhelmed workers, long lines at post offices and tardy or undelivered mail.
Actor and five-term NRA president Charlton Heston is slated to be among the U.S. Postal Service's new line of commemorative stamps.
The money-losing U.S. Postal Service has put itself at financial risk by outsourcing its vast real estate sales and lease brokering to a company that can represent parties on both ends of deals, according to a new watchdog report.