- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Uso
All-Pro tight end Jimmy Graham, receiver Pierre Garcon and punter Brandon Fields will join a USO tour of U.S. military bases in Asia.
The African-American Military History Museum will re-open Feb. 6 nearly a year after a tornado caused substantial damage in the Hattiesburg area.
Nats first baseman Adam LaRoche, Duck Dynasty's Willie and Jep Robertson and former Patriots offensive lineman Matt Light shared some stories about their USO Tour with CSNwashington.com.
Nationals first baseman Adam LaRoche will join General Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, on the 2013 USO Holiday tour.
The country's largest USO center — 20,000 square feet, painted, polished and primed for active-duty soldiers and their families — is set to open Tuesday at Fort Belvoir.
Growing up as the son of a Marine, Matt Hendricks heard about the value of living in a free country from his father, Doug. The Washington Capitals forward listened and believed it.
As often as she can, Pat Solomon spends a few hours with the throng at the top of the escalator where all arriving passengers emerge at the Atlanta airport.
Bert and Ernie, Big Bird and the Count have spent years teaching children right from wrong and how to count, but now some of their fellow "Sesame Street" neighbors will take on a new task: counseling military families.