- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Uso
All-Pro tight end Jimmy Graham, receiver Pierre Garcon and punter Brandon Fields will join a USO tour of U.S. military bases in Asia.
The African-American Military History Museum will re-open Feb. 6 nearly a year after a tornado caused substantial damage in the Hattiesburg area.
Nats first baseman Adam LaRoche, Duck Dynasty's Willie and Jep Robertson and former Patriots offensive lineman Matt Light shared some stories about their USO Tour with CSNwashington.com.
Nationals first baseman Adam LaRoche will join General Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, on the 2013 USO Holiday tour.
The country's largest USO center — 20,000 square feet, painted, polished and primed for active-duty soldiers and their families — is set to open Tuesday at Fort Belvoir.
Growing up as the son of a Marine, Matt Hendricks heard about the value of living in a free country from his father, Doug. The Washington Capitals forward listened and believed it.
As often as she can, Pat Solomon spends a few hours with the throng at the top of the escalator where all arriving passengers emerge at the Atlanta airport.
Bert and Ernie, Big Bird and the Count have spent years teaching children right from wrong and how to count, but now some of their fellow "Sesame Street" neighbors will take on a new task: counseling military families.