- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Vehicle Production Group
The Vehicle Production Group LLC was a Miami, Florida based wheelchair-accessible taxi cab maker. It produced the MV-1 "Mobility Vehicle-1", a purpose-built wheelchair-accessible taxicab built in Mishawaka, Indiana at an AM General plant. Vehicle Production Group ceased production of new vehicles in February 2013, and the company laid off all employees and closed its doors in May 2013. - Source: Wikipedia
AM General has restarted the production of specially designed vans for the disabled at a northern Indiana factory where it has recalled 200 laid-off workers.
The Energy Department conceded Friday that the federal government will lose $42 million on a loan to a shuttered Michigan van manufacturer — part of the same program that provided a $529 million loan to an electric car maker that also has gone under.