- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Vehicle Production Group
The Vehicle Production Group LLC was a Miami, Florida based wheelchair-accessible taxi cab maker. It produced the MV-1 "Mobility Vehicle-1", a purpose-built wheelchair-accessible taxicab built in Mishawaka, Indiana at an AM General plant. Vehicle Production Group ceased production of new vehicles in February 2013, and the company laid off all employees and closed its doors in May 2013. - Source: Wikipedia
AM General has restarted the production of specially designed vans for the disabled at a northern Indiana factory where it has recalled 200 laid-off workers.
The Energy Department conceded Friday that the federal government will lose $42 million on a loan to a shuttered Michigan van manufacturer — part of the same program that provided a $529 million loan to an electric car maker that also has gone under.