- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Vladimir Lenin
Finally, Russians are considering burying Vladimir Lenin. Since his death in 1924, the Bolshevik leader's embalmed body has been lying in a glass coffin in a mausoleum on Moscow's Red Square. For many, he is the shining symbol of Soviet communism - a martyr to the utopian cause of socialist revolution.
The embalmed body of Soviet leader Vladimir Lenin has lain in a glass coffin in a mausoleum on Moscow's Red Square since his death in 1924. But recent comments by Russia's new culture minister have brought closer the possibility that the father of the Bolshevik Revolution could finally be laid to rest, signaling an end to the cult of Lenin.
Stress, family medical history or possibly even poison led to the death of Vladimir Lenin, contradicting a popular theory that a sexually transmitted disease debilitated the Soviet Union's founder, a UCLA neurologist said.
Stress, family medical history or possibly even poison led to the death of Vladimir Lenin, contradicting a popular theory that a sexually transmitted disease debilitated the former Soviet Union leader, a UCLA neurologist said Friday.
Like many liberal causes that have gone mainstream, powered by partisan media, Earth Day had some very rad- ical beginnings.
Trade unions are a school of communism.
President Obama's justification for increasing taxes on the wealthy because they have earned far more than most Americans, as well as his emphasis on protecting entitlement programs because they "help those in need," can be said in a different way.
Russia's venerable Bolshoi Theater _ which survived fires, a Nazi bombing and Lenin's order to close it down _ is almost ready to reopen after years of reconstruction and will look just as it did during the czarist era.
Russia's venerable Bolshoi Theater — which survived fires, a Nazi bombing and Vladimir Lenin's request to have it blown up — is almost ready to reopen after years of reconstruction and will look just as it did during the czarist era.
Allen Dulles, one of the architects and the longest-serving head of the Central Intelligence Agency, loved to tell a good yarn whether at a Georgetown dinner table or before a training class of young spy candidates.
Some will rant and rave about whether slavery and mandated governmental control of our health are equivalent, and others will be foaming at the mouth about who Lenin was and what he said, but fortunately, many others will actually recognize the fundamental power shift occurring in our nation and its implications for our future.
In 1921, he forgot the words of a major speech and he had to learn to speak again and write with his left hand after one stroke.