- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Zimbabwe
LSU AgCenter scientists are warning Louisiana farmers about a new pest infiltrating sorghum crops, and urging them to be on the lookout.
China is set to establish military bases in key spots of Africa, directly challenging the military presence of the U.S. and the European Union.
Former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds said Tuesday he is in hiding in South Africa after being deported from Zimbabwe because he fears for his life for threatening to expose allegedly illegal business dealings between American businessmen and the southern African country.
Former Illinois Congressman Mel Reynolds says he's in hiding after being deported from Zimbabwe for allegedly staying in the country with an expired visa.
Three novels by bestselling author Wilbur Smith are being developed for TV.
Former Rep. Mel Reynolds was deported to the United States over charges he violated immigration laws in Zimbabwe.
Lawyers for former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds say he was deported to the U.S. after a paying a fine for violating Zimbabwe's immigration laws.
A Zimbabwean magistrate on Friday dismissed charges against former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds of possessing pornography, and he was ordered to pay a fine or face jail time after pleading guilty to charges of violating the country's immigration laws.
The lawyer for former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds said Thursday his client needed more time to understand the "essential elements" of the charges he faces after he failed to enter a plea on charges of violating immigration law.
Visibly exhausted, former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds pleaded not guilty in a Zimbabwe court on Wednesday to charges of possessing pornography and must spend another night in jail before he can apply for bail.
Former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds, who was arrested in Zimbabwe on Monday for allegedly possessing pornography and violating immigration laws, has arrived at the Magistrates Court in the capital Harare where he awaits proceedings.
Former Rep. Melvin Jay Reynolds has been arrested in Zimbabwe on allegations he possessed pornographic material and violated immigration laws, an immigration official in the African country told The Associated Press.
The IOC launched a debate Wednesday on the future of Olympic bidding, including the possibility of individual country or joint bids rather than the tradition of choosing a single host city.
Croatia's Ivo Karlovic hit a record-equaling 44 aces to defeat Daniel Brands of Germany and advance to the second round of the Zagreb Indoors tournament on Tuesday.
Athletes from 88 countries are set to compete in Sochi, a record for the Winter Olympics.