- Associated Press - Friday, January 24, 2014

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) - A man who was injured in a house fire Sunday in Spokane has died of burns and smoke inhalation.

The fire department said Friday that 61-year-old Gregory Paul Case died after being flown to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.

The Spokesman-Review reports (https://bit.ly/1l6mAEj ) there were six people inside the building, which had four rental units. A woman also was injured and treated for a minor knee injury. The Red Cross is helping the displaced residents.

The fire was confined to a basement hallway and stairs.

___

Information from: The Spokesman-Review, https://www.spokesman.com

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide