- Associated Press - Wednesday, June 28, 2017

PIERRE, S.D. (AP) - A weekend fire that destroyed a Pierre restaurant has been deemed electrical in nature.

Fire Chief Ian Paul tells KCCR radio that the Saturday night blaze at the Branding Iron Bistro started in the kitchen.

The restaurant’s interior and equipment were destroyed. Smoke heavily damaged the Pottery 2 Paint store next door. No one was hurt.

___

Information from: KCCR-AM, https://www.todayskccr.com/


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide