- Associated Press - Thursday, April 4, 2019

SEYMOUR, Conn. (AP) - Officials say one student became ill at a Connecticut high school after vaping and several others who shared the vape pen were also taken to a hospital for evaluation.

The incident occurred Thursday morning at Seymour High School.

School officials said in a message sent to parents that the school addressed the situation quickly and provided help to the students.

A police dog was brought to the school after the incident to help search for any illegal substances.

There was no other information about the students.



The superintendent of schools calls it an ongoing investigation.

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide