July 17, 2020, 9:00 a.m. EDT
• World summit brings together Iranians, international supporters, political dignitaries, and bipartisan lawmakers from five continents;
• Largest virtual gathering during COVID-19 Pandemic links Iranians and 1000 current, former officials, international dignitaries, and bipartisan lawmakers from 30,000 locations in 102 countries and five continents;
• Tribute paid to 70,000 COVID-19 victims in Iran;
• Weakened and vulnerable mullahs grasp at more terrorism against Iranian dissidents and the West;
• Leaders and Iranian citizens call on the world community to adopt more resolute policy.
Iranians will take part in the largest-ever virtual gathering, Free Iran Global Summit on Friday, July 17, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. EDT. They support the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), the principal Iranian opposition coalition to Iran’s ruling theocracy.
International dignitaries, bipartisan lawmakers, and current and former government officials will join Iranians across the world for the largest-ever summit online.
To view the event visit https://iranfreedom.org/en/free-iran-global-summit/