- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
It is sad to see the families -- in some cases, generations -- who have proudly constructed Ford, Chrysler and other U.S. brands, who are now struggling financially and making decisions about whether to leave for areas that are prospering.
Last weekend, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush hosted a national summit on education reform in Florida. It didn’t receive a lot of media attention. As the presidential campaign continues to gather steam, Midwest weather continues to wreak havoc and world hotspots continue to frazzle, the education agenda remains on the back burner where it has pretty much rested for the past few years.
If Iraq is a far-off place and the war, a hostile and politicized diversion, we were reminded today that there is humanity and understanding amidst the cultural divide. We received email from a pal who'd received correspondence with a Marine, whose post was to work with families there. We don't divulge his name or his specific location, but we offer up his thoughts. The more people seem different, he learns, the more we are all the same.
We note, with some admiration, Laura Bush's strong defense of Burma and her well-handled White Ho...
We can think of no place lonelier than a delivery room where a teen FDLS mom has to give birth, n...
What if Hillary and Barack just decided amongst themselves that they\0x2019d take a couple of day...
In the midst of all of the primary cacophony, it was good to have a nice UFO sighting — act...
We like Condi Rice — perhaps not her retro-hair — but definitely her. We think she's...
Be Kind to Lawyers Day is Tuesday, April 8th — insert laugh track here. With apologies to o...
Recapping the weekend: Hillary won't quit — Chelsea, BTW, says mom will be a better presiden...
That Sarkozy is a chick magnet. Didya see the pic of the French prez with the Queen? She was smil...
Have ya noticed how President Bush has become a lot less protective of his image of late? Posing...
Divide the delegates, stop the madness and put Florida and Michigan behind us. We think Chris Dod...
Some observations about the presidential campaigns thus far:\ \ \ We are glad, on some level, tha...
Spring Training continues and as always, our thoughts turn to baseball, one of our fave hobbies,...
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
- Rihanna, Dwight Howard delete #FreePalestine tweets
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Driver who killed teen on bike sues family for $1.3 million
- Bill Maher blames Hamas for Gaza violence: 'Do you really expect the Israelis not to retaliate?'
- HUMPHRIES: 'Hes the Worst President in 70 Years'