- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
It is sad to see the families -- in some cases, generations -- who have proudly constructed Ford, Chrysler and other U.S. brands, who are now struggling financially and making decisions about whether to leave for areas that are prospering.
Last weekend, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush hosted a national summit on education reform in Florida. It didn’t receive a lot of media attention. As the presidential campaign continues to gather steam, Midwest weather continues to wreak havoc and world hotspots continue to frazzle, the education agenda remains on the back burner where it has pretty much rested for the past few years.
If Iraq is a far-off place and the war, a hostile and politicized diversion, we were reminded today that there is humanity and understanding amidst the cultural divide. We received email from a pal who'd received correspondence with a Marine, whose post was to work with families there. We don't divulge his name or his specific location, but we offer up his thoughts. The more people seem different, he learns, the more we are all the same.
We note, with some admiration, Laura Bush's strong defense of Burma and her well-handled White Ho...
We can think of no place lonelier than a delivery room where a teen FDLS mom has to give birth, n...
What if Hillary and Barack just decided amongst themselves that they\0x2019d take a couple of day...
In the midst of all of the primary cacophony, it was good to have a nice UFO sighting — act...
We like Condi Rice — perhaps not her retro-hair — but definitely her. We think she's...
Be Kind to Lawyers Day is Tuesday, April 8th — insert laugh track here. With apologies to o...
Recapping the weekend: Hillary won't quit — Chelsea, BTW, says mom will be a better presiden...
That Sarkozy is a chick magnet. Didya see the pic of the French prez with the Queen? She was smil...
Have ya noticed how President Bush has become a lot less protective of his image of late? Posing...
Divide the delegates, stop the madness and put Florida and Michigan behind us. We think Chris Dod...
Some observations about the presidential campaigns thus far:\ \ \ We are glad, on some level, tha...
Spring Training continues and as always, our thoughts turn to baseball, one of our fave hobbies,...
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- PHILLIPS: What did Harry Reid know and when did he know it?
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- HHS nominee Sylvia Burwell entangled in MetLife lawsuit