- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Live chat with Mark Zuckerman: April 30, 2008
Good afternoon everyone, and thanks for joining us a little earlier than usual. The Nats have the odd 4:35 p.m. start today against the Braves, so that changes our pregame schedule. Plenty, as always, to talk about. Ryan Zimmerman busted out of his slump last night. The Nats have won four of five and five of seven. And then there’s Chad Cordero, who appears headed back to the DL.Let’s get to your questions. Click on the above link to submit yours, or email me directly at email@example.com.From Donald Sanger in Falls Church:Mark Zuckerman:From Billy T. in Silver Spring:Mark Zuckerman:From Larry in Reston:Mark Zuckerman:Jason BergmannFrom John in D.C.:Mark Zuckerman:From GoNats! in Manassas:Mark Zuckerman:From Kristin in Fairfax:Mark Zuckerman:From Ryan in Rockville:Mark Zuckerman:From Mr. Madison in New Carrollton:Matt ChicoMark Zuckerman:OK folks, I’ve gotta get running to Manny’s pregame press conference. Thanks for the questions — enjoy the late-afternoon special today.
About the Author
Latest Blog Entries
blog comments powered by Disqus
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Senate overcomes first filibuster of Obama's border-spending bill
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'