- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
To turn 12 on 12/12/12
Wednesday is the last time most people living today will see a repeating day, month and year — 12/12/12. A mark of luck? One young man who is celebrating a milestone birthday on 12/12/12 is Wil Hiday. The Vienna, Va., boy turns 12 on Wednesday, and he planned to kick off the momentous occasion with a midnight meal at IHOP.
While sister Chase, 15, left, looks on, Wil Hiday carries three boxes of donuts out of the Dunkin' Donuts in Vienna, Va. on Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2012. Wil is going to bring the donuts to school Wednesday, when he turns 12 years old on 12/12/12. Tonight the family is going to celebrate at IHOP at the stroke of midnight. (Barbara L. Salisbury/The Washington Times)