- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
AP Source: Homestead off 2011 IRL schedule
“I’ve worked really hard to promote the Homestead race,” Kanaan said. “I’ve seen the growth of the public there. We announced the unification of the series there in 2008. It’s part of the new history of the new league and it’s a track that I heart a lot. We’re not filling the place like the Cup guys do, but it’s increasing.”
Kanaan is hopeful for a return to Homestead in 2012.
“I will do whatever it takes,” Kanaan said. “I work for my team and I work for the league, but if there’s something that can be done, I’ll be the first one to do it.”
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- BRUCE: The power of 'bossy'
- U.S.: Malaysia plane's on-board communications purposely shut down
- PRUDEN: Sink sank own campaign in Florida special election
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014