- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
EURO 2012 LIVE: Poland 1 Russia 1
Question of the Day
2202: Robert Lewandowski has gone into the referee’s book after a clash with a Russian player.
2200: What a goal! What a brilliant strike from Poland’s captain Jakub Blaszczycowski. He cuts inside from the right of the penalty with his first touch before blasting the ball with his left foot into the far top corner of the net. That shot was unstoppable and Poland are level in style. Game on.
2151: Malafeev to the rescue for Russia as Lewandowski threatens once more. Obraniak curves a high a ball into the path of the Poland striker who makes run into the penalty area and tries to prod the ball in with his foot. Malafeev reads the situation well though and comes out to punch the ball to safety before Lewandowski reaches it.
2147: Perquis heads over the bar from a Ludovic Obraniak corner. That was a decent chance for the defender to get Poland back on equal terms but it is a good start to the second half from the co-host.
2141: The players are back on the pitch and Russia get the second half underway. If Robert Lewandowski comes out and inspires his side to a 2-1 victory, he could become Poland’s equivalent to fellow co-host Ukraine’s Andriy Shevchenko, after his heroics against Sweden yesterday. The stage is set!
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world