- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
EURO 2012 LIVE: Germany 0 Italy 2
Question of the Day
2107: It was coming! Cassano wriggles free from two defenders on the left and puts over a perfect cross for Balotelli to head in from close range.
2106: GOAL! Germany 0, Italy 1 (Balotelli)
2104: Good effort from Montolivo from outside the box, but Neuer dives to his right and gets both hands on the shot. A minute later, Cassano tries an ambitious effort from a similar distance but that one is more comfortable for Neuer. The Italians are having a good spell here.
2100: Two saves in as many minutes from Buffon to keep the Germans at bay. An uncharacteristic spill, though, from the Italian goalkeeper in the first attempt. But he got away with it.
2057: It’s been a good opening, with both teams going on the attack and some half chances in both goalmouths. Balotelli looking lively, but the question is whether he can be more accurate in front of goal compared to the game against England.
2052: Great chance for Germany, but Hummels’ header is cleared off the line by Pirlo, the ball bouncing straight back into a grateful Buffon’s hands.
2050: Some early encouragement for the Italians, with Balotelli close to getting on the end of a pass into the box from Montolivo.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- PRUDEN: Cooling the manufactured impeachment panic
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Congress leaves Obama holding the burden of border children
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas 3-day cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world