- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
EURO 2012 LIVE: Germany 1 Italy 2
Question of the Day
2216: Last throw of the dice by Loew: He takes off Boateng and replaces him with Mueller, an attacking midfielder.
2214: Di Natale replaces Balotelli. So, no chance of a hat trick tonight _ and you have to wonder if the manager has an eye on the final and fears Mario may do something rash here and earn a second yellow.
2200: A great sliding tackle from Bonucci stops Klose who was bursting into the box. There was no margin for error but his timing was perfect. For Italy, Diamanti, who scored the winning penalty against England, replaces Cassano.
2157: The German fans are refusing to give in, singing, clapping and roaring on their team. And given their nation’s record, who can blame them? There’s a half-chance for Khedira but he finds himself suddenly surrounded by five Italian defenders who clear the danger. The German chanting’s getting louder!
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- HATCH: Destroying the Senate and our liberties
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors