- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
- Cries of anguish as South Korea ferry toll tops 100
European players in the Ryder Cup
2012 victories: Wyndham Championship.
Backspin: He returns to the Ryder Cup after missing in 2010, and brings more passion that anyone, even Poulter. He won at least three matches in every Ryder Cup until his last one, in 2008, when he went 0-2-2. Partners extremely well with Donald in foursomes. Talked at the Masters as though he was not capable of winning a major, though his game turned around when he won Greensboro and had the lead at The Barclays. Ryder Cup is different. By the end of his career, he could set record for most points.
World ranking: 32.
Ryder Cups: 1.
Ryder Cup record: 2-1-1.
Career victories: 10.
2012 victories: None.
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, renegade
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Michelle Obama: Obama family Sundays are more for napping than church
- Vice reporter Simon Ostrovsky being held by east Ukraine militants: report
- Bonuses given to IRS employes who owed back taxes
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.