- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
European players in the Ryder Cup
Question of the Day
2012 victories: Wyndham Championship.
Backspin: He returns to the Ryder Cup after missing in 2010, and brings more passion that anyone, even Poulter. He won at least three matches in every Ryder Cup until his last one, in 2008, when he went 0-2-2. Partners extremely well with Donald in foursomes. Talked at the Masters as though he was not capable of winning a major, though his game turned around when he won Greensboro and had the lead at The Barclays. Ryder Cup is different. By the end of his career, he could set record for most points.
World ranking: 32.
Ryder Cups: 1.
Ryder Cup record: 2-1-1.
Career victories: 10.
2012 victories: None.
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- D.C. plans to seek stay of order striking down ban on handguns in public
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq