- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
European players in the Ryder Cup
2012 victories: Wyndham Championship.
Backspin: He returns to the Ryder Cup after missing in 2010, and brings more passion that anyone, even Poulter. He won at least three matches in every Ryder Cup until his last one, in 2008, when he went 0-2-2. Partners extremely well with Donald in foursomes. Talked at the Masters as though he was not capable of winning a major, though his game turned around when he won Greensboro and had the lead at The Barclays. Ryder Cup is different. By the end of his career, he could set record for most points.
World ranking: 32.
Ryder Cups: 1.
Ryder Cup record: 2-1-1.
Career victories: 10.
2012 victories: None.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Yelp.com's ethics questioned
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.