- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Act
Act may mean: - Source: Wikipedia
Maryland legislators are nearing a final vote on granting in-state college tuition for many illegal immigrants, making the state one of several across the U.S. taking up local versions of the federal DREAM Act that failed in Congress.
Amtrak officials pushed the agency's longtime inspector general to resign — without telling Congress — after the watchdog official exposed wrongdoing, mismanagement and criminal activity inside the taxpayer-funded rail service, a congressional probe has found.
The average national ACT test score for high-school graduates increased slightly for the third time in the past five years, but new test data suggests that core classes — particularly in math and science — are not preparing students enough for college work.