- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
Topic - Adam Harvey
If you’ve ever wanted to evade overhead surveillance drones — and, of course, look stylish while doing so — then Adam Harvey has you covered. Literally.
If you've ever wanted to evade overhead surveillance drones -- and, of course, look stylish while doing so -- then Adam Harvey has you covered.
"I was following trends in surveillance, and I started to realize that people were now concerning themselves with drones and the repercussions of drone surveillance," says Adam Harvey, whose new clothing line includes a hoodie and burqa that renders wearers less visible to infrared imaging cameras.
Mr. Harvey said his next project likely will be a T-shirt that will display a crossed-out graphic over the wearer's heart when viewed through a body-scanning machine.