- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Adam Harvey
If you’ve ever wanted to evade overhead surveillance drones — and, of course, look stylish while doing so — then Adam Harvey has you covered. Literally.
If you've ever wanted to evade overhead surveillance drones -- and, of course, look stylish while doing so -- then Adam Harvey has you covered.
"I was following trends in surveillance, and I started to realize that people were now concerning themselves with drones and the repercussions of drone surveillance," says Adam Harvey, whose new clothing line includes a hoodie and burqa that renders wearers less visible to infrared imaging cameras.
Mr. Harvey said his next project likely will be a T-shirt that will display a crossed-out graphic over the wearer's heart when viewed through a body-scanning machine.