- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Adam Harvey
If you’ve ever wanted to evade overhead surveillance drones — and, of course, look stylish while doing so — then Adam Harvey has you covered. Literally.
If you've ever wanted to evade overhead surveillance drones -- and, of course, look stylish while doing so -- then Adam Harvey has you covered.
"I was following trends in surveillance, and I started to realize that people were now concerning themselves with drones and the repercussions of drone surveillance," says Adam Harvey, whose new clothing line includes a hoodie and burqa that renders wearers less visible to infrared imaging cameras.
Mr. Harvey said his next project likely will be a T-shirt that will display a crossed-out graphic over the wearer's heart when viewed through a body-scanning machine.