- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - a.j. burnett
After his first career complete game, Alex Wood was upset with his performance at the plate.
A.J. Burnett's injury helped him improve his pitching.
After one of his worst major league starts, Jose Fernandez was simply ready to move on.
Marlon Byrd and the Phillies knew facing Jose Fernandez would be a challenge. They were up for it.
Ryan Kalish wants to make the most of his opportunity with the Chicago Cubs.
A.J. Burnett's early control problems, compounded by Philadelphia's defensive woes, spoiled what could have been an impressive opening road trip for the Phillies.
Jimmy Rollins, Ryan Howard and Cody Asche each homered Saturday but the Pittsburgh Pirates rallied for a 5-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies.
The Philadelphia Phillies scored four runs in two innings off Ubaldo Jimenez and beat the Baltimore Orioles 6-5 Wednesday for their third win in 15 spring training games.
Ubaldo Jimenez pitched two perfect innings in his debut with the Baltimore Orioles in their 15-4 win over the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday.
A.J. Burnett started against his former Pittsburgh teammates, giving up one run in two innings Sunday as the Pirates beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-1.
A.J. Burnett and the Philadelphia Phillies have completed a contract that guarantees the pitcher $15 million for 2014 and $22.5 million over two seasons.
On the day Cole Hamels announced he won't be ready for the season opener, the Philadelphia Phillies helped their ailing starting rotation.
Shortly after news broke that Cole Hamels will not be ready for Opening Day, the Phillies reached agreement on a one-year, $16 million deal with free agent A.J. Burnett.
The Phillies are interested in veteran starter A.J. Burnett, and according to Todd Zolecki of MLB.com, are "very much still in the running" for his services.
Could the Nationals sign A.J. Burnett? A new report draws the connection.
"It's going to be a blessing in disguise," Burnett said of the injury. "It helped me stay within myself, be simple, nice and easy."
"I felt like everything was tight. I'm not too concerned, but you never know," Burnett said. "I'm not a spring chicken anymore."