- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Andrew C. Mccarthy
A certain book will be published on June 3 that appears to give the Democratic Party pause. That would be "Faithless Execution: Building the Political Case for Obama's Impeachment" by former federal prosecutor and conservative commentator Andrew C. McCarthy. Let the grappling begin.
The president endangers Americans by failing to maintain a minimum nuclear deterrence
This is a scholarly work. When you read it, prepare to focus. It is a valuable reference source, a relatively thin volume of modest page count, but huge in the volume of information. If one undertakes the process of untangling all the propaganda bombarding the West (especially the United States) defining radical Islam as mainstream, clearly documented information is a must.
In recent weeks, we have been put on notice repeatedly: Absent a fundamental course correction, America will go the way of Europe and others before it, succumbing to an insidious totalitarian doctrine known as Shariah whose purpose, in the words of its prime practitioners - the Muslim Brotherhood - is to "destroy Western civilization from within."
Ronald Reagan once said, "Freedom is never more than one generation from extinction." Readers of this book are likely to conclude that the turning point may be much nearer than they thought.
The author of the New York Times best-seller "The Grand Jihad," Andrew C. McCarthy, has put the Senate Judiciary Committee on notice: There is a serious problem with the nomination of Elena Kagan to a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court: "As dean [of the Harvard Law School] she became the champion of Shariah."
Andrew C. McCarthy, a decorated former federal prosecutor who won convictions in the 1995 World Trade Center bombings, has issued a warning to America: Beware of the Islamist intent to Muslimize the Western world through jihad.
Both Islamism and the hard left are centered on authoritarian and totalitarian ideologies, Mr. McCarthy said, which is, each party wants to impose regulation on its people.
This shared need has meant a growing support for Islam among the hard left in the U.S., Mr. McCarthy said.