- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ascension Island
Ascension Island is an isolated volcanic island in the equatorial waters of the South Atlantic Ocean, around to the southeast, and the territory also includes the "remotest populated archipelago" on earth, the sparsely populated Tristan da Cunha archipelago some thirty degrees farther south–about half the way to the Antarctic Circle. - Source: Wikipedia
State government offices will be closed Friday in 22 parishes where extreme cold and a mix of rain, sleet, snow and ice accumulation is possible as a blast of arctic air sweeps through Louisiana.
As extreme cold temperatures approach Louisiana, Gov. Bobby Jindal signed an emergency order Thursday that will allow for the uninterrupted delivery of propane and heating fuels.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Families of gun violence victims are taking part in a community event to remember and honor those who have died.
"Management expertise, operations oversight, and critical advice on additional enrollment channels, field operations, marketing and communications," says Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius in describing the new job of one Kurt Delbene, who steps up Wednesday — mallet and stethoscope in hand — as the official Obamacare sign-up site repairman.
Kratos is angry.
The gaming world's most-famous, bald-headed curmudgeon returns to smite all mythical evildoers across Ancient Greece in his new third-person adventure.
Total Recall arrives on Blu-ray and includes an enticing bit of Kratos' upcoming video game adventure.
An entire 20-man police force resigned in a northern Mexican town after a series of attacks that killed the police chief and five officers over the last three months, state officials said Thursday.
Children played in front yards and neighbors chatted under a cloudless sky Friday in a south Memphis neighborhood, yards away from the rising water of the Nonconnah Creek.