- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Atlanta Falcons
Georgia officials are preparing to spend more than $30 million to buy land and build parking for the new stadium that would be home to the Atlanta Falcons.
The Atlanta Falcons have taken another step to boost their defensive line depth by re-signing free-agent defensive tackles Peria Jerry.
The Atlanta Falcons have agreed to a contract with cornerback Javier Arenas.
Deanna Kathumbi-Jackson feels better about letting her young sons play tackle football.
The biggest move at Tuesday's start of the NFL free-agency signing period was a departure: Franchise sack leader DeMarcus Ware was released by the Dallas Cowboys to create room under the salary cap.
The Atlanta Falcons began a major overhaul Tuesday after a dismal season, signing three linemen at the start of free agency, re-signing defensive tackle Jonathan Babineaux, and cutting former Pro Bowl safety Thomas DeCoud.
The Atlanta Falcons have released former Pro Bowl safety Thomas DeCoud.
The Atlanta Falcons have re-signed Corey Peters, one of the team's three defensive tackles who were unrestricted free agents, to a one-year contract.
Former Rams general manager Billy Devaney and Russ Bolinger are joining the Atlanta Falcons as player personnel scouts.
Garrett Reynolds, who lost his starting job at right guard in 2013, has been released by the Atlanta Falcons.
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White has been arrested on a warrant charging him with failing to appear in court.
The Atlanta Falcons have hired former Ravens longtime assistant Wade Harman as assistant offensive line coach.
The Atlanta Falcons have released two former longtime starters, cornerback Asante Samuel and linebacker Stephen Nicholas, from their defense.
Atlanta Falcons coach Mike Smith and general manager Thomas Dimitroff have signed one-year contract extensions through the 2016 season.
The Atlanta Falcons hired Scott Pioli as assistant general manager on Wednesday, reuniting him with GM Thomas Dimitroff.