- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Atlanta Falcons
Capsules of the 16 NFC teams entering NFL free agency, which begins Tuesday:
Former UCLA running backs coach Steve Broussard has been hired for the same position at SMU.
The Atlanta Falcons have re-signed Corey Peters, one of the team's three defensive tackles who were unrestricted free agents, to a one-year contract.
The reserve free safety signed a one-year, $495,000 contract to return to the Redskins, who he joined during the first week of training camp in 2013.
Pro Bowl cornerback Brent Grimes cashed in Monday on his career comeback with the Miami Dolphins.
Atlanta rapper, Da Brat, has been ordered to pay $6.4 million to a woman she attacked with a rum bottle during a Halloween party.
Morris Brown College wants to sell most of its 34-acre campus in Atlanta, court records indicate.
Defensive back Cody Riggs, who started all 12 games for Florida last season, is transferring to Notre Dame for his final year of eligibility.
Former Rams general manager Billy Devaney and Russ Bolinger are joining the Atlanta Falcons as player personnel scouts.
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White has been arrested on a warrant charging him with failing to appear in court.
The Atlanta Falcons have signed former offensive lineman Gabe Carimi.
Garrett Reynolds, who lost his starting job at right guard in 2013, has been released by the Atlanta Falcons.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell made $44.2 million in 2012, according to tax returns the league has submitted.
Pittsburgh coach Paul Chryst has hired NFL veteran John Settle as the program's running backs coach.
Goodell earned $35.1 million in salary, bonus and pension compensation. Based on IRS reporting guidelines, his total 2012 compensation includes a $5 million incentive payment and a $4.1 million pension payment from the 2011 lockout year that was paid in 2012.