- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Brazil
Brazil's defense minister says it is prepared to fend off cyber-attacks during the World Cup.
A group of young people from around the world have launched a campaign called Grazie Francesco – Thank You Francis – to send the Pope messages marking the first year of his pontificate March 13.
FIFA will open a new round of ticket sales for the World Cup online on a first-come, first-serve basis on Wednesday.
Brazil's defense minister says it is prepared to fend off cyber attacks during the World Cup.
Zenit St. Petersburg fired coach Luciano Spalletti on Tuesday following a poor run of form despite having turned the Russian club into a consistent Champions League team.
Manchester City will need an epic comeback against Barcelona on Wednesday to reach the Champions League quarterfinals.
Gov. Deval Patrick is heading off on another trade mission, this time to Panama and Mexico.
A fan from a club in northeastern Brazil has died after falling from the stands while celebrating his team's goal.
Tottenham's gamble of selling Gareth Bale to Real Madrid and using the proceeds of the world-record fee to bolster its squad with a slew of new, expensive players has backfired.
Pele is counting on Neymar to lead Brazil to a World Cup title and erase the painful memory of the last time the country hosted the tournament.
In a severe blow to the Netherlands' World Cup hopes, midfielder Kevin Strootman looks certain to miss the tournament in Brazil because of a serious knee injury.
Sydney FC scored three goals in the final 30 minutes to overcome a 1-0 deficit and beat their often bitter city rivals Western Sydney Wanderers 3-1 in Australia's A-League on Saturday.
Mexico will face Israel on May 26 in Azteca Stadium, its last World Cup warm-up on home soil.
With Jack Wilshere out for six weeks, few would bet on Arsenal to win its first Premier League title since 2004.
Fans yelled racist insults at a Brazilian football player being interviewed by reporters after a match, the latest case of racism to hit the country that will host the World Cup in a few months.