- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Bill Belichick
Should the Redskins have been guided by Chip Kelly's judgement that DeSean Jackson was more trouble than he's worth?
Darrelle Revis says at least 26 teams called after he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
The collision that knocked Aqib Talib out of the AFC championship game reverberated Monday when Patriots coach Bill Belichick said Wes Welker tried to "take out" the star cornerback.
With too many injuries and too few receivers, the New England Patriots' season is over two wins shy of a Super Bowl championship.
Belichick. Brady. And now Blount.
Embarrassing headlines. Sidelined superstars. Retooled offenses. Shredded defenses. It's a wonder the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos made it this far.
On paper, this New England team doesn't measure up to others Bill Belichick has taken to AFC championship games.
When the season started, the Patriots' top pick in last year's draft barely got on the field on defense, playing just six snaps when the opponent had the ball in the first two games.
Check out the video of LeGarrette Blount.
LeGarrette Blount wasn't satisfied with three short touchdown runs, not against a team coming off the second greatest comeback in playoff history. So he took off on a 73-yarder and carried the New England Patriots to their third straight AFC championship game with a 43-22 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Saturday night.
The New England Patriots are back in the AFC championship game because of a dominant running attack and an opportunistic defense.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Logan Mankins got tough working with his dad on a cattle ranch in California. Getting kicked by a steer was just part of the job.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — A defense that allowed 44 points in a playoff game might boost the confidence of its next opponent.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — The bye week is over.
Need to Know: The games may have been forgettable but the 2013 Redskins had a lot of interesting things to say.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) - Patriots coach Bill Belichick said Broncos wide receiver Wes Welker deliberately tried to "take out" cornerback Aqib Talib when they collided in the AFC championship game.
"There were a lot of opportunities in the game that, if we were able to coach better, play better, execute better in any of those areas, it would have given us a chance," Belichick said.