- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry’s credibility questioned
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
Topic - Bill Belichick
The New England Patriots bolstered their offensive and defensive lines on the third day of the NFL draft Saturday.
With Tom Brady set to turn 37 in August, New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick said his team got a bit of a jump on the future by taking quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo in the second round of the NFL draft Friday night.
New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick went back to Florida for his first-round selection in the NFL draft.
Patriots coach Bill Belichick ran the St. Jude Country Music Half Marathon on Saturday and finished with an official time of 2 hours, 36 minutes and 46 seconds.
Should the Redskins have been guided by Chip Kelly's judgement that DeSean Jackson was more trouble than he's worth?
Darrelle Revis says at least 26 teams called after he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
The collision that knocked Aqib Talib out of the AFC championship game reverberated Monday when Patriots coach Bill Belichick said Wes Welker tried to "take out" the star cornerback.
With too many injuries and too few receivers, the New England Patriots' season is over two wins shy of a Super Bowl championship.
Belichick. Brady. And now Blount.
On paper, this New England team doesn't measure up to others Bill Belichick has taken to AFC championship games.
Embarrassing headlines. Sidelined superstars. Retooled offenses. Shredded defenses. It's a wonder the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos made it this far.
When the season started, the Patriots' top pick in last year's draft barely got on the field on defense, playing just six snaps when the opponent had the ball in the first two games.
Check out the video of LeGarrette Blount.
LeGarrette Blount wasn't satisfied with three short touchdown runs, not against a team coming off the second greatest comeback in playoff history. So he took off on a 73-yarder and carried the New England Patriots to their third straight AFC championship game with a 43-22 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Saturday night.
The New England Patriots are back in the AFC championship game because of a dominant running attack and an opportunistic defense.
After the 33-14 playoff rout by the Baltimore Ravens, Belichick said, "The rookie players learn a lot every week. ... The second time around, hopefully, it will be an improvement for everybody."
"I thought he managed the team well," coach Bill Belichick said. "Of course, he threw the ball well."