- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Cabinet Of Israel
The Israeli Cabinet approved the release of 104 long-held Palestinian prisoners Sunday, clearing a hurdle toward a possible resumption of Israeli-Palestinian peace talks after five years of paralysis.
The Israeli Cabinet approved the release of 104 Palestinian prisoners, paving the way toward resuming peace talks after five years of paralysis, an official confirmed.
An Israeli Cabinet minister who voted against a landmark deal with Hamas to free a captured Israeli soldier in exchange for Palestinian prisoners denounced on Wednesday the pending swap as a "huge victory for terror."