- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Casey Fountain
A Michigan third-grader who brought cupcakes topped with plastic army soldiers into class for his birthday was told they were "insensitive" and needed to be removed.
"I think it's disgusting that they won't allow them in our schools and that they're lumping [soldiers] together with sociopaths that shoot children," Mr. Fountain said.
"If [kids are] afraid of our military, if they're afraid of our soldiers, especially WWII soldiers, there's bigger issues there in my opinion," Mr. Fountain told the station.