- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Chris Hughes
Democrat Sean Eldridge has donated nearly $1 million to his bid for Congress, and his venture capital firm has made investments in businesses across the sprawling upstate New York district where he moved last year.
Mississippi State linebacker Chris Hughes has been suspended one game by the Southeastern Conference for his hit to the head of a defenseless player during Saturday's 29-24 victory over Alabama-Birmingham.
In a statement from the school, Hughes said the hit was a "silly mistake."
"Now I have to pay the price for my actions," Hughes said. "Our coaches teach us and warn us about those types of plays, and I just need to learn from this and make sure it doesn't happen in the future."