- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Chris Stewart
In his first 21 outings, pitching a single inning in each game, Francisco Rodriguez gave up only nine hits and just one run.
Chris Stewart quickly has become familiar with the repertoire of tough Milwaukee closer Francisco Rodriguez. It paid off for the backup catcher Wednesday night.
Rep. Chris Stewart of Utah, concerned about the armed agents that surrounded Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy's property, is mulling a measure to cut funding for any "paramilitary units" that work for the Bureau of Land Management, the Internal Revenue Service and other federal regulatory agencies.
Republican Chris Stewart has avoided a primary challenge and secured his party's nomination for his bid at a second term in Congress.
The Pittsburgh Pirates have activated catcher Chris Stewart from the 15-day disabled list and cut first baseman Travis Ishikawa.
Once the shock and emotions of leaving Buffalo and the Sabres began to wear off, goalie Ryan Miller began looking forward to the challenge he and Steve Ott will face in living up to the St. Louis Blues' expectations.
Miller won the Vezina Trophy as the NHL's best goalie in 2010, the year he was the Most Valuable Player of the Olympic tournament in Vancouver. He's the franchise leader with 284 victories and 540 games.
Republican Rep. Chris Stewart is running for a second term in Congress this year, saying he has more work to do as a conservative fighting President Barack Obama's agenda.
EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — The St. Louis Blues keep finding ways to win, even when they aren't on top of their game.
The heat is rising on Planet Earth.
The advertising theme for the St. Louis Blues this season is "Don't Stop Believing."
Chris Stewart spent his last season at Notre Dame studying constantly.
In a trade between struggling teams in the Western Conference, the Colorado Avalanche acquired former No. 1 pick Erik Johnson and Jay McClement from the St. Louis Blues for Chris Stewart and Kevin Shattenkirk.
The Colorado Avalanche remain committed to their youth movement, signing forward Chris Stewart to a two-year deal.
"I've just got to take things as they come right now," he said, adding, "I guess I'm free to go to my sister-in-law's wedding."
"They should do what anyone else would do," he told the Salt Lake Tribune. "Call the local sheriff, who has the capability to intervene in situations like that."