- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Chris Wilson
Ronald Roberts Jr. scored 22 points and Chris Wilson added a career-high 20 as Saint Joseph's defeated Dayton 79-53 on Tuesday night, winning its fifth straight and ending a six-game streak of Dayton's.
Langston Galloway scored 18 points as all five starters reached double figures in Saint Joseph's 75-64 win over cross-town rival La Salle on Saturday.
A key figure in a Reno street gang has been convicted as the gunman in a retaliatory shooting last summer on the city's south side.
Ben Roethlisberger wouldn't even entertain the possibility of a Washington Redskins defense without London Fletcher, who has played 231 straight games.
Coach Mike Shanahan likes to preach to his players that injuries shouldn't carry with them any drop-off to the next guy in line. As Chris Wilson and Rob Jackson battled this week for Brian Orakpo's starting spot, both assured there would be no noticeable decline.
After a two-day blitz of awkward interviews, partial explanations and sometimes contradictory answers, the Herman Cain campaign employed new strategies Wednesday to deal with accusations of sexual harassment from two employees while he was head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s.
Mississippi State has promoted Chris Wilson to defensive coordinator, one day after Manny Diaz left the position to take the same job at Texas.
FREDERICK, Md. (AP) — Two Maryland couples are trying to repeal the state death penalty, despite having family members who were murdered.
"With a field of quality candidates, it is no surprise that no one has broken away from the pack," said Chris Wilson, CEO of WPA Opinion Research, which did the poll. "The important thing at this point of the race is staying in the conversation, and the fact that Rand Paul, Huckabee, Bush, Christie and Cruz are all managing to do that bodes well for them long term."
"It also has to do with this attitude in Canada that Mexico contaminates its relationship with the United States," he said. "It has to do with this attitude in Canada perhaps even a little bit of jealously about the level of attention that Mexico gets in Washington compared to Canada."