- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Chris Wilson
Ronald Roberts Jr. scored 22 points and Chris Wilson added a career-high 20 as Saint Joseph's defeated Dayton 79-53 on Tuesday night, winning its fifth straight and ending a six-game streak of Dayton's.
Langston Galloway scored 18 points as all five starters reached double figures in Saint Joseph's 75-64 win over cross-town rival La Salle on Saturday.
A key figure in a Reno street gang has been convicted as the gunman in a retaliatory shooting last summer on the city's south side.
Ben Roethlisberger wouldn't even entertain the possibility of a Washington Redskins defense without London Fletcher, who has played 231 straight games.
Coach Mike Shanahan likes to preach to his players that injuries shouldn't carry with them any drop-off to the next guy in line. As Chris Wilson and Rob Jackson battled this week for Brian Orakpo's starting spot, both assured there would be no noticeable decline.
After a two-day blitz of awkward interviews, partial explanations and sometimes contradictory answers, the Herman Cain campaign employed new strategies Wednesday to deal with accusations of sexual harassment from two employees while he was head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s.
Mississippi State has promoted Chris Wilson to defensive coordinator, one day after Manny Diaz left the position to take the same job at Texas.
FREDERICK, Md. (AP) — Two Maryland couples are trying to repeal the state death penalty, despite having family members who were murdered.