- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Chris Wilson
Ronald Roberts Jr. scored 22 points and Chris Wilson added a career-high 20 as Saint Joseph's defeated Dayton 79-53 on Tuesday night, winning its fifth straight and ending a six-game streak of Dayton's.
Langston Galloway scored 18 points as all five starters reached double figures in Saint Joseph's 75-64 win over cross-town rival La Salle on Saturday.
A key figure in a Reno street gang has been convicted as the gunman in a retaliatory shooting last summer on the city's south side.
Ben Roethlisberger wouldn't even entertain the possibility of a Washington Redskins defense without London Fletcher, who has played 231 straight games.
Coach Mike Shanahan likes to preach to his players that injuries shouldn't carry with them any drop-off to the next guy in line. As Chris Wilson and Rob Jackson battled this week for Brian Orakpo's starting spot, both assured there would be no noticeable decline.
After a two-day blitz of awkward interviews, partial explanations and sometimes contradictory answers, the Herman Cain campaign employed new strategies Wednesday to deal with accusations of sexual harassment from two employees while he was head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s.
Mississippi State has promoted Chris Wilson to defensive coordinator, one day after Manny Diaz left the position to take the same job at Texas.
FREDERICK, Md. (AP) — Two Maryland couples are trying to repeal the state death penalty, despite having family members who were murdered.
"The breathless declarations on the death of the tea party are so premature it's laughable," Mr. Wilson said, claiming that the contests did not feature any clear tea party versus establishment contests.
He said the next big indicator will come in the June 3 Mississippi primary, where the establishment has lined up behind Sen. Thad Cochran, and tea party aligned groups are backing state Sen. Chris McDaniel.