- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Chris Wilson
Ronald Roberts Jr. scored 22 points and Chris Wilson added a career-high 20 as Saint Joseph's defeated Dayton 79-53 on Tuesday night, winning its fifth straight and ending a six-game streak of Dayton's.
Langston Galloway scored 18 points as all five starters reached double figures in Saint Joseph's 75-64 win over cross-town rival La Salle on Saturday.
A key figure in a Reno street gang has been convicted as the gunman in a retaliatory shooting last summer on the city's south side.
Ben Roethlisberger wouldn't even entertain the possibility of a Washington Redskins defense without London Fletcher, who has played 231 straight games.
Coach Mike Shanahan likes to preach to his players that injuries shouldn't carry with them any drop-off to the next guy in line. As Chris Wilson and Rob Jackson battled this week for Brian Orakpo's starting spot, both assured there would be no noticeable decline.
After a two-day blitz of awkward interviews, partial explanations and sometimes contradictory answers, the Herman Cain campaign employed new strategies Wednesday to deal with accusations of sexual harassment from two employees while he was head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s.
Mississippi State has promoted Chris Wilson to defensive coordinator, one day after Manny Diaz left the position to take the same job at Texas.
FREDERICK, Md. (AP) — Two Maryland couples are trying to repeal the state death penalty, despite having family members who were murdered.
"With a field of quality candidates, it is no surprise that no one has broken away from the pack," said Chris Wilson, CEO of WPA Opinion Research, which did the poll. "The important thing at this point of the race is staying in the conversation, and the fact that Rand Paul, Huckabee, Bush, Christie and Cruz are all managing to do that bodes well for them long term."
"It also has to do with this attitude in Canada that Mexico contaminates its relationship with the United States," he said. "It has to do with this attitude in Canada perhaps even a little bit of jealously about the level of attention that Mexico gets in Washington compared to Canada."