- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Topic - circuit court
A southern Indiana judge is weighing what sentence he'll impose on a man convicted of attacking another man over testimony that led to his stepdaughter's arrest.
The Hawaii State Bar Association is calling the governor's state Supreme Court nominee "unqualified."
A Mississippi woman who gave birth to a stillborn child at age 16 is challenging a "depraved heart murder" charge that was filed against her by prosecutors who said her cocaine use killed the baby.
An estimated 10,000 Hawaii substitute teachers could soon be getting their share of a $14 million settlement for back-pay claims.
The defense in former Southaven Mayor Greg Davis' embezzlement case has filed a motion to change the venue of the trial set to start Monday at the courthouse in Hernando.
A Mobile woman convicted in the death of her infant son has been sentenced to two years of probation.
The attorneys arguing a case in a Charleston courtroom might appear on the younger side.
A man who has been the only Circuit Court judge in Shiawassee County for nearly 30 years says he won't run for re-election in 2014.
A contempt ruling against an assistant prosecutor in Norfolk has been overturned.
A special prosecutor will be appointed to handle an embezzlement case involving former Weirton Mayor Mark Harris.
Loudoun County judges on Tuesday recused themselves from a recall case against a county supervisor known for anti-gay rhetoric and accused of misusing his office staff to further his political agenda.
Recent editorials from Tennessee newspapers:
A south Alabama man has been given consecutive life sentences in the shooting death of a University of South Alabama student.
A man extradited back to Kauai to face a murder charge in a shooting death could receive enhanced sentencing because of the victim's age.
The man who pleaded guilty last week to federal charges of sending poison-laced letters to President Barack Obama and other officials pleaded guilty Tuesday to unrelated fondling charges in state court in Mississippi.