- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Dan Benishek
Congressman Dan Benishek, Republican from the 1st district of Michigan, responds to a question from a TellDC user about the current flood of underage immigrants along the southern borders.
Shortly after Rep. Dan Benishek arrived in Washington, staffers raised a banner that proclaimed to visitors in his Capitol Hill suite: "If you are here to ask for more money, you're in the wrong office!"
Rep. Dan Benishek, Michigan Republican, said it's difficult to rely on anything the department says because officials have shown a history of manipulating data.
"There are inconsistencies in your testimony," he said. "It's very disturbing to me that here we are trying to reform the VA, and we get inconsistent answers. It makes us not want to trust anything that comes from you people."