- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Daniel K. Akaka
The late Sen. Daniel K. Inouye was remembered Sunday as an American hero whose legacy as a war veteran and senator would be felt across Hawaii for years to come.
Former President George H.W. Bush has been hospitalized in Houston for treatment of a lingering cough.
The District's nonvoting member of Congress is hoping to divorce the city from aspects of a law that limits federal employees' political activities as the city gains traction in efforts to increase the distance between local affairs and controlling hands on Capitol Hill.
Former Rep. Ed Case of Hawaii is the first official candidate in what is expected to be a flood of candidates for the 2012 election to succeed retiring Sen. Daniel K. Akaka.
Hawaii Sen. Daniel K. Akaka said Wednesday he won't seek re-election next year, the fifth member of the Senate Democratic Caucus to decide not to face the voters in 2012.
Hawaii Sen. Daniel K. Akaka, 86, said Wednesday he won't seek re-election next year, the fifth member of the Senate Democratic Caucus to decide not to face the voters in 2012.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: My husband is on the Agent Orange list, but cannot receive any benefits because his ship isn't on the list. Is there anything we can do?