- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Dave Gardner
The dilemma of Barack Obama and his loyal Democrats is the gift few Republicans could have imagined only a fortnight ago. It's the gift that keeps on giving, and Obamacare is no bastard child.
It is a case of "liberal lionization." Even Daily Beast uberanalyst Howard Kurtz notes that the media have developed a man crush on Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr., framing him as a "profile in courage," and in gushing terms. But beware, there's agenda afoot, others say.
He still doesn't want anyone to touch the law, he said Thursday, but he's willing, reluctantly, to allow certain insurance companies to sell policies that no longer exist to customers who can't legally buy them.
The Democrats are sore afraid of the fallout, and as the comic Brother Dave Gardner famously said, "when you are sore afraid, you are flat scared."