- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
Topic - Don King
Boxing promoter Don King said he's not keeping any ill will toward the Rev. Al Sharpton for snitching on him to the FBI — that the minister was in fact a hero who is being maligned in a media frenzy that is simply harping on stale news.
Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield stood toe to toe again, only this time there were hugs and smiles _ and no bites to the ear.
"Al Sharpton had enough guts to fight, if it is true, to fight for others spending their ways and means to take away opportunity," Mr. King told the newspaper. "How many people would put their lives in danger?"