- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Education
The Marine Corps recently selected Williston High School physical education teacher Penny Slagle to participate in its educator's workshop in San Diego.
Colorado Mountain College Ski and Snowboard Business program Director Michael Martin has been in the industry two decades, and now, he and the school are offering something brand-new to their students - a program that will grow drastically in the coming semesters.
More than two dozen rare trees have been identified on Western Michigan University's campus - including one that might be the tallest of its species in the state, if not the country, the university's manager of natural area and preserves said.
Lawmakers frustrated with the policies of Gov. Bobby Jindal and his allies have turned to the Louisiana Constitution, finding it the only path to bypass the power of a governor and his veto pen.
There are more than 20 programmable computers on a tractor.
Michael Gunter, vice president for student affairs at Southeast Arkansas College in Pine Bluff, can hardly wait until fall.
Immediately, the difference was obvious.
The Nicholls Players will present Arthur Miller's play "The Crucible" March 13-16.
San Leandro police say they have found a 10-year-old boy who did come home from school.
Gov. Susana Martinez will approve proposed 3 percent pay raises for state workers and public school employees.
What if your son or daughter could graduate high school with a marketable skill, one that could immediately propel them into the workforce, or give them an edge into and/or even help pay for their higher education? That option exists at Greene County Career and Technology Center.
A simple idea has blossomed into an annual event, where high school hockey brings together a community and supports military veterans. Watch more here.
A school in the City Colleges of Chicago system has a new president following a nationwide search.
Doane College in southeast Nebraska's has announced it will begin offering a new three-year undergraduate degree in computer science, math and history.
The Newport Historical Society has received a grant from Brown University to document the Ivy League institution's founding ahead of its 250th anniversary next year.