- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Eric T. Schneiderman
Proponents of public breastfeeding are taking action to protect their rights to feed their children, protesting against businesses that ask women to cover up or leave.
FedEx has cost New York state more than $10 million by unlawfully shipping contraband cigarettes to consumers, the state's attorney general said Monday as his office joined a lawsuit brought against the company last year by New York City officials.
As the debate over gun rights heats up on Capitol Hill, the Supreme Court on Monday denied a petition to hear a challenge to a key provision of New York state's restrictive gun laws.
As many states reap the benefits of fracking, others increasingly are lining up against it.
Pope Francis drew attention to the issue when he told an embarrassed mother that it was all right to feed her child in front of him.
Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman said his office will continue to defend "efforts to ensure the safety of all New Yorkers by keeping guns out of dangerous hands."