- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Fedzilla
President Obama's very own Council of Economic Advisers has released a scathing report on the impact of his near-trillion-dollar economic stimulus package. Its analysis: Each job created or saved cost the American taxpayer a whopping $287,000.
Americans have been used, strung along, ripped off, manipulated and frightened for decades by runaway gangs of power-mongering, deceptive politicians.
Maximum thrust momentum is everything in life. The only reason not to charge full steam ahead is to pause tactically to figuratively reload your weapons. As soon as your weapons are recharged, charge full-on again. And then again. You can't stop a man or a movement who won't quit. Think the song "Stranglehold."
One has to wonder what end zone the Obama administration is running toward by shutting down oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico for the next seven years.
Fedzilla is taking former baseball pitcher Roger Clemens to federal court on charges that he lied to Congress regarding his previous sworn testimony about using steroids.
Sen. John McCain and Sen. Tom Coburn just released a report on more of Fedzilla's insane and wasteful blowtorching of our tax dollars on things we don't need or want and only someone mentally deranged would allow. After reading an article that illuminated the most wasteful examples of torching our tax dollars, I'm surprised my request for a federal grant to study gopher hunting with grenades on the White House lawn was denied. Seemed like such a gimme.