- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Frances Fox Piven
A George Soros-funded pressure group is behind a new drive to teach Democratic congressmen how to smear their opponents as racist.
One has to wonder if congratulations are in order for President Obama. The U.S. economy is in ruins, the country in crisis, the world in chaos. Was this all a purposeful plan, or is Mr. Obama simply an inexperienced, incompetent, bumbling Inspector Clouseau in the White House?
"I don't think American life in general has been improved by this too-ready resort to histrionic anger, whether it comes from Glenn Beck or Cary Nelson."
If you promote violent leftist insurrection for a living, should you be surprised when anonymous members of the public threaten you with violence?
Bienvenido. Welcome. As the November elections draw nearer, political campaigns most assuredly will heat up and become more tense and filled with rancor. As with any election, you have to dig for the truth.
Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven write the ultimate America-hating guideline on how to bring down the greatest quality of life in the history of mankind, and the Obama administration puts their ideas on the fast track in broad daylight, yet no one stops him.
Ms. Piven expressed outrage that Wall Street bankers weren't being dragged from their homes and led to the guillotine because of the country's high unemployment rates and an anemic economy.